Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Always Remember....A brand new line at Erk N' Jrk Creations

Always Remember......
Have you ever heard this phrase? I have...a thousand times over.
This idea came to me not long ago and I just knew that I had to do something with it.

So without further ado....

Erk N' Jrk Creations presents:


Always Remember...Funny, Sentimental, and Quirky...Thoughts To Live By

This collection is a series of soldered pendants. Each pendant features two sides with one side having a funny, vintage, or interesting photo with the reverse as a reminder to Always Remember.

Here's a pic of the work in progress. Each pendant has been hand foiled with hand cut glass and soldered by us!

Pre-soldered pendants featuring the reverse "Always Remember" sides.


Here are the finished products! I will be adding more and more as I make them!

2 comments:

cinnamonspice said...

Love this new line of yours!

Erk N' Jrk Creations said...

Thanks so much! We're pretty excited about it and love that it is pretty endless!